Friday, August 12, 2011

About H2K




(Disclaimer)
If you don't like my SHIT then don't read My Shit!


H2K- Within Self-Destruction! H2K- Evolved minds within the Masses!





The name is Harry, AKA H2K. I am a laid back mother-lover! I don't change for anyone unless the change is in a positive effect for my life. I could care less for stupid apathetic retarded people so if you are one I probably don't want anything to do with you. You should take in to account that when you cut your risk its up and down or down and up not left to right or right to left.









This is my dying heart

Please I ask make a part

Within your own life.

Shed this light I bare

Let is begin to flare,

and let it not know fear.

I scream let no tears,

show way to there and here.

Lives begin and end to separate,

all these life affairs!

You complete my every care,

to go on and make it anywhere.

You are my ignition to spark,

and my flame to always defeat dark.



I am not like them!

and I am not like you!

I am only like me!

Thats the way it will always be!

Let no light fade on this DAY!

only let the hate fade away!

Let me just say with you all could shatter

Let it be said nothing else would ever matter

As long as I got you.



The eyes are on the stars tonight.

We look upon and hold tight,

the memories of our lives!

I will hold close within stars sight.

Without you here I am bare,

might as well be torn and scared.

Thats life without you here, it's abuse.

The thought tightens the noose.

Shedding light on life without you.

Never take my own life but maybe inside.

Dead within me but alive without memory.






By: Harry Flanagan

Dedicated to AndreaJ

7-11-08



This is how I feel, the beginning explains the good thoughts of being with you and the last part explains life without you. The middle explains I am and always will remain who I am without influences of the world to change me for it will always be pending.


"Don't let hate conquer love but let love conquer hate." H2K-

"In a dark room with people holding non-lit candles may one man shed light and ignite the light to see again." H2K-






I close my eyes and go asleep,

there I find a place so deep.

I awaken to a fate worth so cheap

and my knees begin to feel weak.

I collapse and its there I am relax,

knocked out cold and there alone.

I breath faintly and pain digs willingly.

I am a mess just full of stress.

Tears blur my sight I end up blight.

Screaming and swinging at nothing,

I am only releasing my build up.

Innocent but yet old to be older,

Face gets pale and I begin to get ill.

Now I lay in comfort as I drop my pills.




"Signs of suicide are mostly seen when your blind" H2K-

That quote is by me, it means if you are blind maybe then you'll listen.




I don't give out my last name for security reasons. I am not like most idiots and give out just enough information for spammers/scammers to target me as prey. I am a young 24 yr old inspired music video artist who likes to do music video's for local bands. My hobbies are gaming a bit of skating, all though I am not really all that good but I find it fun so bite me. I like poetry and I am beginning to read more. I hate TV and I am very pro-life. I am more a republican but some may say I am more libertarian. I am heavy into politics and love Independence and dislike people who are to dependent towards the government. I am random and have a hard time focusing on anything so if you notice I am subject jumping you are most likely correct; but keep it to yourself, you smart-ass some of a b!tch f*cking bastard trying to use your knowledge to denounce other individuals to hide your own flaws and insecurities. I have no respect for people who put down other people because face the facts you are not perfect; You do it to better your ego because you yourself are weak and that is the reason you do it. If you are a great person hit me up I am social so i love to have long conversations. I am also a virgin by choice not religious but not atheist. I am agnostic and some may see it as a weak choice but I am what I am so bite me. I choose to be for my own reason and maybe if I know you well enough I may explain why but if not don't bother asking unless you are close to me which your probably not. I don't drink to make friends and to look cool I drink only on occasions. I don't smoke cigarette's but if weed was legal I might try it, but only if it was legal which it should be. Well that is all for now I may update this later or something.



A Hearts Tale

"Sometimes the right things in life are those of a mere gut feeling, "What if?" I stroll the world in search for a soulmate but realize at times I just find myself dazed in wonder under a night sky of stars. My eyes water with hurt and sorrow but my spirit never gives in to the thirst of apathy. I will continue my long search as you know the feeling within the heart will tug at me when the one i search for becomes real and not just a synthetic dream of lucid figments in a distance. I will proceed in a manner that will make my enemies and all who dare to bring this heart to its knees to envy my determination! I am a seeker of a hearts tale!"


Written By: H2K-




Falter or Alter

"I am the boy on the streets you look past and just barely blink. But I am a soul with a meaning and always contemplating. I am a withered mind with washed away dreams. Do you keep on moving past me or lend a hand to greet me. Everyone else through me away and I feel so afraid. Can you bring meaning to a hope of love for all of man, a whole is the goal. We as a whole will only falter and fall because we are united to stand and divided to fall. Be a friend and place a hand to greet that in which you choose not to understand. Understand when you except it was fear of not knowing and hate to keep from knowing. I am a boy with no name but you can choose to walk on by or just say hi. Thats why we falter or alter the being in which we believe can be if only we dream of something to be."


H2K-

No comments:

Post a Comment