Monday, May 7, 2012

Broken Heart

Heart broke


by Harry Flanagan

Monday, October 12, 2009 at 5:13pm



· She who shall be named anonymous has broken the promise... I think she wont even care to read this let alone remember me in time. I love the most and she love the least and thus be why she controlled the relationship. She never took interest in my activities anyways... I guess when it comes to love I am a fool that blindly believes that there is hope for good men like me. I must open my eyes and see the lusting world as it is. I think my life is fueled by anger then supported by hate which is filled by the disgusting filth of the world.... Such as (off Topic in a way):

1.) Sex before marriage... it usually ends up with baby daddy's and Jerry Springer...

2.) Players, people who deceive others to either get what they want or manipulate mind rape and then violate.

3.) Leading people on just to hold them back from the real thing known as love. There is a difference in knowing what you want and being confuse but to hold someone back and know it wont work out just to have a rebound is wrong.

4.) People who have to require a taste of an alcohol. Show weak control of will power and dependency on a substance to conform. Lack of individuality because when it comes to it you could always socialize with a glass of mountain dew.

5.) I find illusive drugs the same way, for the weak who have to hide away from reality. Occasionally you'll find your mature smokers who do it because they choose to live life and not be recognized by society and conform to the mainstream.

6.) People who make promises and don't intend to keep them. I say if you make a promise you better be knowing you'll keep it.

7.) I hate conformity the most... The world Lacks Creativity and I know that so many things have already been done but doesn't mean you have to align with the trends of the world.

I understand I am an all or nothing kind of man but sometimes that's what keeps me, the nice guy, from crashing. I also know I can be a bit simple minded it seems but really their is more to meet the eye if you only ask me why and keep an open mind about it. I know maybe I am in some wrongs and refuse to see it but sometimes I might need some things brought to my attention so I may know my unseen errors. Don't get me wrong, even if I ignore doesn't mean i don't think about it. As a friend said before the imprint will always remain in the back of my conscience. I don't expect anyone to understand unless they truly set their self-ego/pride aside as I will do to better understand one another. My heart is the center of my emotions as well for my life stream. I might update this later....

" The one who loves least controls the relationship. Promises were made to be broken like bleeding glass and thus said to be a beautiful lie." Lose a girl only to gain a woman later.

Love is a puzzle you just need to find the other half that completes you hidden in this zests pool of lust and filth.

No comments:

Post a Comment