Monday, May 7, 2012

Emotional Fear Versus Physical...

Emotional Fear Versus Physical...

By: Harry Flanagan
Date: Monday, January 25, 2010 at 8:28pm



Sometimes honesty seems like a fairytale but other times it seems like a dream. Can honesty truly exist when the rest of the world feeds on poison? Who is corrupt and who isn't? Do we look at the good or do we keep an open eye to see whats better than the commitment we are suppose to honor already? Is a persons word golden just because they make promises? Because I ran into so many who never follow through... So how do we know who will and who wont? I am scared...My greatest fear is just that. My tears don't flow for just to be pity or get attention but because I am hurt eternally. My heart is my greatest muscle and even that can be weaken by mere thoughts or deceptions... I have trust issues and I know I am working hard to correct them but in a world that has faded into black and drinks poison like grape juice or soda should I really let the guard down? I know she who takes a risk in me I should take a risk in her and so I will but I wont lie it is hard and it will not be easy. I guess I would get this out of my mind and onto a note that way if advise finds me I can receive it and take it for what it is. I know this, we're in this together those of us who hold true to honor and commitment.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9BfvPjsXXw&feature=channel

Be careful what you consume yourself with.

No comments:

Post a Comment