Monday, May 7, 2012

Perfect is Imperfect.

Perfect is Imperfect. (For Her)

By: Harry Flanagan
Date: Saturday, February 6, 2010 at 9:24am


I wake up and see my life as it is
A mess I created still makes me piss!
Not how I envisioned it as a kid,
But what I got is what it is...

I fell to my knee's
failing to meet my own needs
Thought I be more than just a simple feeble weed.
Pulled from existence as an unwanted seed.
Torn from the chapters that I had once rapture,
Only to be torched upon my capture.
I became a victim within this twisted system,
Angered by the pathetic sicken apathetic lives,
Created to thicken the synthetic optimistic lies!
That terrorizes the innocent sympathetic eyes.
That believed in the illusive tragic hypnotic feeds,
That only tyrants and terrorist progress to seed...

I was once a victim of their evil deeds,
But awaken I see the demons that they breed.
An army of blindfolded masses,
Follow their deceiver because they are believers.
It's because they're overdependent and nonindependent.
That they're weak willed and easily controlled!


I shall break the forces of evil and shed light on the demons shadows.
.Exactly my point.

No comments:

Post a Comment