Monday, May 7, 2012

Nice Guys Finish Where?

Nice Guys Finish Where?

By: Harry Flanagan
Date: Sunday, January 10, 2010 at 2:56pm



Girls are always saying that they want to date the nice guys but when they have a nice guy they walk all over them and treat them like Sh#t. So the nice girls are always going out with the bad boys masquerading as the nice guys. So how can we shift this cycle to bring balance to the force.
Women don't like nice guys because they are not interesting. Nice guys are not interesting because they are nice and by being so they are open and willing to work on anything. Women soon lose interest because by nature their instinct wants cat and mouse. Girls want a challenge and so they go for the bad boys due to their stubborn nature. Girls believe they can change and alter these bad boys which is why nice guys are over looked. When a woman tries to alter a bad boy it puts off as a challenge and so they want him more when he resists. If we can just notice the simple nature of our own instincts we can prevail and suppress the simplicity of the instinct versus mind and will. Now not all women are like this but from what i see in daily life its the majority. I mean we see it all the time, girls cheating on nice guys because a bad boy taunts the female with their cat and mouse urge. Like any good chap, by nature we love a good hunt so this leads to corruption. I for one tamed myself by avoiding to many female friends and be content with guy friends. That way when a nice girl comes along she'll most likely take me serious.

Perspective 1.) (just an example of a situation) Guy/Woman looks interested in girl he adds her on Myspace and her entire friends list is nothing but men/Women. That's a negative!

Lets face it we are only human and we know each other better than we think. So we know human nature deep down inside but deny it so we can put ourselves in the lustful situations; Because our body loves it but not our will or mind. We surgar coat our true urges because we think we can handle it but why even tempt it. That's like putting a woman in the room with the man who killed her family while he is tied up and their is a gun on the desk. I know many guys because well I am a guy ( I know how we think). Ladies just because you hang with the guys doesn't make you one of the guys, it just makes you future booty call or potential 90% of the time; I know because I know what goes on when the "lady who is supposedly one of the guys" leaves. I know many ladies like you and guys that say your like a sister to them will discuss as soon as you leave 90% of the time, how long it will take to get in your pants. Don't be fooled, believe what you want but I work with bands and hang with all types of guys (no homo). We are what we are and yet we choose to be blind and letting an ongoing cycle to persist after millenniums of the same mistakes. This proves how we will never advance between one another rather than advance in technology. We are more advanced in technology than advanced with ourselves.
I am a guy and I am easily tempted as well which is why I discipline myself and tame myself. I use my will to avoid situations that would lead to lustful actions or even cheating. I am no exception, I just recognize my nature and so I discipline myself to treat a lady with respect rather than act on barbaric notions. What makes a good guy is that he can see things clearly about who he is. He understands he is a man and disciplines himself so he doesn't treat you like property. Bad boys are simple minded animals and if that's what attracts you then suffer the ending outcome of that situation; I am sure it will end as it does with everyone else who dated a bad boy in the past. Cycles tend to do that until you correct the errors.

Again this is just my opinion, and if you don't agree with it that's fine just be sure to have good standing in your debate or theory.

No comments:

Post a Comment