Monday, May 7, 2012

Estoric Butterfly

Estoric Butterfly

By: Harry Flanagan
Date: Friday, April 16, 2010 at 10:02am



I am an esoteric butterfly behind tainted glass, placed hermetically and its radiance permanently hidden until the day one shatters its front and brings forth its truth. Hinder me and I hinder you but trust in me I will trust in you. Hold me close and watch me glow, I am a radiant butterfly ready to flow. Know that my love is pure though your heart is unsure... But I will remain loyal, humble, and truthful. The outside is the shell so either love it or its core where warmth resides to cater your heart; but please never leave me in the dark, for I will stray away from comprehending and seeing the beauty of your heart because it will only lead to me falling apart.
Dedicated to, her heart.Beauty is a number of things, not always just the body but the life about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment