Monday, May 7, 2012

Insecurities and Misleading

Insecurities and Misleading

By: Harry Flanagan
Date: Saturday, June 26, 2010 at 3:12pm



This is a note a friend wrote and I must say that I am very impressed with it. I thought maybe I was crazy because I was the only one this has happen too... Anyhow this is by Bekka and I believe she hit the nail right on the head! Yes I read notes and if you write notes then I read them most likely. lol!

"Okay, so I have been doing a lot of observing as of lately. I have noticed girls, playing games. These stupid little, I want it to be causal, or I'm not ready to be in a relationship games. This is not right, it's not cute, and it's not funny. They begin to lead someone on, and then once the guy begins to take a larger interest in the girl, she drops them, fully. No contact, no phone call, just blocking, because they don't want to deal with the mess they have created themselves. How is this fair? You complain about guys doing this to you, but you want to make someone else feel as badly as you do? No, that's right, you are waiting for that other boy you like. Well then do not lead someone on who does like you, that you have no interest in. Or no, I'm sorry, you were waiting on that ex that you still want to be with. Drop it. If you aren't ready, or if you are still hanging on, then you need to stop, and not consider flirting. This will lead to heart break for someone. Also, don't go for a rebound. You are just hurting the other person more, and yourself. Take your time, be single. Is this so hard? To not play games? When did girls become the players, where as the guy has now become the victim more than ever? I do not get how some girls can be so stupid, heartless, and just plain evil. Really? Grow up, stop playing games, get over yourself, and treat a guy how you want to be treated! It's really, not that hard!"

No comments:

Post a Comment