Monday, May 7, 2012

The Old Code

The Old Code

By: Harry Flanagan
Date: Monday, November 16, 2009 at 6:22am


"A knight is sworn to valor
His heart knows only virtue
His blade defends the helpless
His might upholds the weak
His words speaks only truth
His wrath undoes the wicked"

"No one is above the code not even a king, that is true honor."

As I have lived my life I have stood by this once honorable code. I believe this code is what makes a boy into a man. So I do my best to keep the code alive, for those of you who wonder my logic. I wont give into corruption, lust, and disloyalty... I will die with honor when my time comes, I am human so I do make mistakes. As a man we must admit faults and strengthen our defenses against evil and not let it bring us down when we are at our low. Stay true to oneself and do not be deceive by the worlds influences so when feeling guilty it is most likely wrong. I love you all!
A knight puts honor before self.



Referenced: DragonHeart the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment