Monday, May 7, 2012

Hello to Possibilities

Hello to Possibilities

By: Harry Flanagan
Date: Thursday, November 25, 2010 at 1:56am


I sometimes find myself in doubt,
When I find something worth thinking about.
Because the past makes me want to shout.
I struggle to try and figure this all out,
Only to fall and so I begin to pout.


Your a wonder in my eyes,
A blessing in this life.
You give me hope,
Where there was none to be found.
I put forth risk,
Because a man can only hope on his wish;
That the treasure he finds,
Is pure and divine.


Possibilities are both hidden and open,
A man just has to be a little out spoken.
So here I am to tell you that I do care,
Care to tell you that I am right here;
Confessing my heart and willing to share,
All that I am because it seems simply fair.
I ask you, will you allow us to be a pair?


Or to wither and disappear?

No comments:

Post a Comment