Monday, May 7, 2012

Majority of Women Amaze Me...

Majority of Women Amaze Me...

By: Harry Flanagan
Date: Friday, January 28, 2011 at 4:51am



(Not all women are like this, I have a lot of women here on facebook who respect themselves as people.)
For kicks and giggles I will share this with you.
I just got a message from a woman who is 25 years old and has literally nothing but a bra and underwear on. She is a Christian looking for a nice man. My response to this is:

"Hey, my name is Harry. I just saw your profile and couldn't help but notice the irony of you in your bra and being labeled as a Christian? I don't mean to come off as rude but was baffled by this constant vexing, copacetic, anomaly, that keeps unfolding through the majority of the populace. I am sure you will take this the wrong way and retaliate in a high school mentality consisting of name calling or a simple block then a rational discussion of two adults. But I do not know you so many possibilities could be open and I am merely basing my assessment from statistics. Who knows maybe you will respond rationally in accordance to my first question and not take it out of context as being a jerk or rude but simply curious."

Again, I am amazed by how dumb most people can be.
Oh and the fact that people refer to their lovers as friends. Okay if I have a lover who started off as a friend then that is also saying that all female friends of mine can be potential lovers. Justify it being okay by any means but in the logical view of rational concept this will end with an epic fail out of the repeat of history. Of course women and men will say you can be friends with the opposite sex and not have love interest but what man or women will admit they cheated? Truth be told we are human and by the course of history we have proven this always fails. My grandparents understood this and they had a relationship of 60 years. We don't see this and look at people today, longest I hear about in my peers is an average of 1-3 years max. Where I am getting at is you can't have a friendship with a lover. Friends don't kiss, make love, have intimate moments, and so forth. If this was the case every friend would expect something from you. So stop saying you want to be friends first because what your trying to say is hey I want to keep my options open because I am not ready to be serious. I want to use my youth as an excuse to go out and fool around =)

Hi, my name is Harry and I approve this message.

No comments:

Post a Comment